Donate to the Westborough Education Technology Fund
The WETF Mission
Our mission and purpose in creating the Westborough Education Technology Fund (WETF):
- To support the advancement of education through the use, support, integration and public awareness of technology in the K through 12-school system for the town of Westborough, Massachusetts.
- To raise the standards of the use of technology in home life and school life of children and youth attending the Westborough Schools for grades kindergarten through 12.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will as secure for all children and youth attending the Westborough K through 12 schools the highest advantages in education through the use of technology.
How Can I Donate?
We welcome contributions from both organizations and individuals.
Donate by credit card
Please use the PayPal™ Donate field and button at the top of this page to donate by credit card. You don’t need a PayPal™ account to use the donation button. Note: For amounts greater than US$1,300.00, paying by check will get more of your donation to the WETF.
Donate through PayPal™ by entering an amount in the field above and then clicking on the “Donate” button at the top of this page. Because we are a registered charity with PayPal™ all donations are afforded the lowest possible transaction fee’s allowing WETF to keep more of your donation.
- Mail a personal check, money order, or bank checkAddress checks to:Westborough Education Technology Fund
24 Hyder Street
If you would like a receipt emailed to you, please include your email address along with your check. If you prefer it mailed to you via USPS mail then please include your address as well as full name.
- Checks in US currency are preferred. We can accept other currencies for donations valued US$20 or more, but fees on conversions are significant.
For US taxpayers, contributions to the WETF are tax-deductible. The WETF has been recognized as a public charity under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. You should consult your tax adviser for rules as they apply to your situation.
Donations to the WETF are currently not tax-deductible in most other countries; most countries require an organization to be incorporated in that country (or in the EU, for EU member states), and the WETF does currently not have the resources to do so.
If you have a question about donations, please write to the WETF at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The WETF would like to thank our donors for their contributions. Please know that our charitable organization is made up of unpaid members and officers and that 100% of your donation will be used towards our work listed in our mission statement.